Asian Indian Americans of Central Pennsylvania (AIACPA) is an established non-profit (501c3) organization dedicated for over 27 years building a stronger community by bringing rich Indian culture to Central PA region. Focused on promoting education, organizing entertainment, encouraging in democratic process, building harmonious relationships, and bring the communities together.
AIACPA 2020 Events
- Annual Gala and Entertainment Evening, December - This event is cancelled due to Covid 19 restrictions.
- Annual General Body meeting : Sunday, October 11, 2020
- Webinars and Seminars- September 23rd, June 28th, May 5th, April 28th, April 24th, April 12th, March 8th, March 4th
- India Day Celebrations - Four virtual events on August 15, July 18th, June 21st, and May 16th,
- TBD: Area Youth Robotics tournament