Asian Indian Americans of Central Pennsylvania (AIACPA) is an established non-profit (501c3) organization dedicated for over 25 years building a stronger community by bringing rich Indian culture to Central PA region. Focused on promoting education, organizing entertainment, encouraging in democratic process, building harmonious relationships, and bring the communities together.
The black-tie evening with potentially the Governor, Senators, Congressmen/women and special guests on December 2nd is around the corner...
When: December 2nd, 2018
Where: Radisson Hotel, Camp Hill
Open to all -- Ticketed event
- Feb 26 - Education Seminar on Eye
- Apr 12 - Education Seminar on Cancer
- May 23 - Kavi Sammelan @HACC
- Jun 20 - Education Seminar on Heart
- Jul 14 - Impact Day @City Island
- Aug 3 - Consul General Reception
- Aug 4 - India Day @HACC
- Aug 15 - Indian Flag Hoisting @Capitol
- Sep 23 - Jubilee Celebration @Forum
- Oct 14 - General Body @Passage
- Dec 2 - Annual Gala & Entertainment @Radisson