Asian Indian Americans of Central Pennsylvania (AIACPA) is an established non-profit (501c3) organization dedicated for over 25 years building a stronger community by bringing rich Indian culture to Central PA region. Focused on promoting education, organizing entertainment, encouraging in democratic process, building harmonious relationships, and bring the communities together.
AIACPA 2020 Events
- June 21th - India Day - Live entertainment: Community Tribute to Healthcare Professionals @ 3:00 PM
- June 28th: A zoom seminar by Dr. Gautam Mishra, Eye surgeon. Taking care of Your Eyes - Young or old
- July 18th - India Day - Live entertainment: Community Got Talent @ 3:00 PM
- August 15th: India Day Live: 2020 Entertainment Series @ 3:00 PM
- TBD: Area Youth Robotics tournament
- Dec 6 - Annual Gala