Tax Seminar March 4th 20
Impact of Secure Act on Taxes, Estate and Retirement Planning
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
at Parivaar Restaurant, 4920 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA
5:30 PM: Registration and Light Refreshments
6:00 PM: Seminar Begins
Presenter: Mr. Joe Corio, Sr. VP of URL Insurance Group
At this workshop, attendees will learn...
- Overview of the Secure Act
- No more age limits for Traditional IRA contribution
- RMD can start a little later
- Goodbye to Stretch IRA
- Eligible designated beneficiaries exempt from the 10 year post death payout rule
- Estate & retirement planning: a new look beginning 2020
- Which tax and planning vehicles should be at the top or your list?
This presentation may benefit you in your Taxes and financial planning. However, you MUST take advice from your accountant/tax adviser or attorney.